Rule 5139-17-04 | Contract period and reporting requirements.
(A) The department shall execute a written contract with each community residential provider from which residential services are to be purchased. The contract shall:
(1) Include all terms of the contract in one instrument, be dated, and be executed by authorized representatives of all parties to the contract, prior to the date of implementation, unless emergency approval is given.
(2) Have a definite effective date and a maximum durational term for the provision of services under the contract.
(3) Include the maximum dollar amount for the services to be provided.
(4) Provide the rate(s) of service in the contract.
(5) Include a statement that the community residential provider shall comply with the standards specified in Chapter 5139-17 of the Administrative Code.
(6) Specify the location of the community residential provider to be used in providing residential services for department youth.
Last updated August 12, 2021 at 1:41 PM