Rule 5139-67-09 | Responsibilities of the advisory committee.
The "Reclaim advisory committee" shall:
(A) Be comprised of the following members:
(1) Two juvenile judges appointed by the Ohio association of juvenile court judges;
(2) The director of the department of youth services, or his designee;
(3) The director of the office of budget and management, or his designee;
(4) A member of the senate committee dealing with finance or criminal justice issues, appointed by the president of the senate;
(5) A member of the house of representatives committee dealing with finance or criminal justice, appointed by the speaker of the house of representatives;
(6) A member of the board of county commissioners, appointed by the county commissioners association of Ohio;
(7) Two juvenile court administrators, appointed by the Ohio association of juvenile court judges;
(B) Meet at least once during each quarter of the calendar year, or more frequently at the call of the chairman, to conduct the business of the committee set forth in sections 5139.41 and 5139.44 of the Revised Code;
(C) Advise the department of youth services, office of budget and management, and the general assembly on any changes that the committee believes should be made to the "Reclaim Ohio" program.
Last updated July 29, 2022 at 11:39 AM