Rule 901-5-03 | Requirements for membership certificates.
(A) Each society shall:
(1) Issue each membership certificate in the name of the individual who paid the required annual membership fee and presents proof of identification as described in division (A)(1) of section 3505.18 of the Revised Code.
(2) Permit only those persons who paid the required annual membership fee, whose signatures appear upon their membership certificates, and present proof of identification as described division (A)(1) of section 3505.18 of the Revised Code to:
(a) Vote at the annual election of directors of the society; and
(b) Hold any office of the society.
(3) Issue no membership certificate to any entity other than a natural person.
(4) Vote to approve the dates, times, and locations where memberships may be purchased.
(5) Post in the annual premium book and/or on the fair's website the dates, times, and locations where memberships may be purchased as approved by the board.
(6) Verify the purchaser has met the membership requirements upon transfer of the membership certificate.
(B) Membership certificates issued by each agricultural society shall bear:
(1) The dates (day and year) the membership begins and terminates;
(2) The name of the society;
(3) A space for the signature of the purchaser of said membership; and
(4) Consecutive numbering as required by section 1711.01 of the Revised Code.
Last updated May 2, 2022 at 9:22 AM