Rule 901:10-2-09 | Contents of manure management plan: nutrient budget.
(A) The manure management plan shall include the nutrient budget for the land application areas and quantity of nutrients to be managed by distribution and utilization for a twelve month period as derived from rules 901:10-2-10 and 901:10-2-11 of the Administrative Code.
(B) The total nutrient budget to be used for the land application areas under the control of the facility for the duration of the permit shall be based on the following:
(1) Targeted crop yields based on the actual crop yields;
(2) Soil productivity information;
(3) Historical yield data.
(4) Potential yield; or
(5) Combination of yield data.
(C) To the extent the manure is not managed through distribution and utilization, the manure management plan shall include the total summary of land application areas to be used for the duration of the permit and the land that is available for manure that is generated by the facility. The total summary shall be further characterized as follows:
(1) The total nutrient budget requirements on land application areas under the control of the owner or operator; and
(2) The quantity of commercial fertilizer nutrients or residual nutrients from all sources to be applied on land application areas under the control of the owner or operator for a twelve month period.