Rule 901:13-1-10 | Exemption form.
(A) An application for an exemption from the requirements in division (A) of section 939.08 of the Revised Code shall be made on a form approved by the director. The application may contain any information approved by the director, but must include the following information:
(1) The printed name, mailing address, city, county, township, telephone number and signature of the individual submitting the application.
(2) The street address, city, county, and township of the applicants farming operation in the western basin of lake Erie, if different from the mailing address provided in division (A)(1) of that section.
(3) The number and type of livestock stabled or confined on the farming operation in the western basin of lake Erie.
(4) An identification of whether the manure type produced on the farming operation is solid or liquid.
(5) The farms estimated number of days of manure storage capacity.
(6) An acknowledgement of whether the operation has been found to be in violation of any pollution laws within the last two years.
(7) An aerial photograph or map showing all fields where manure will be applied during the period of exemption.
(8) A summary explaining the necessity for requesting an exemption from division (A) of section 939.08 of the Revised Code.
(10) An affirmation that the applicant understands they must be in compliance with procedures established in the United States department of agriculture natural resources conservation service standard code 590 prepared for this state except procedures that are in conflict with sections 939.08 and 939.09 of the Revised Code.
(11) An acknowledgement by the local soil and water conservation district that the form has been reviewed by the district and is being submitted to the director.
(12) Information on programs that may assist an applicant in complying with division (A) of section 939.08 of the Revised Code.
(13) A place on the form that provides the applicant an opportunity to request technical assistance or information from the director or the applicable soil and water conservation district to assist the applicant to comply with division (A) of section 939.08 of the Revised Code.
(B) For an application to be deemed as having been submitted in accordance with division (D)(3) of section 939.09 of the Revised Code, it must be received by the director.
(C) For an application to be deemed complete, the application must contain all information required by that section. Any application failing to meet the requirements of this rule may be denied by the director.