Rule 901:14-2-99 | Enforcement.
(A) The director shall deny, suspend, or revoke a hemp processing license if the licensed processor or applicant has:
(1) Provided false or misleading information on the hemp processing application or renewal application;
(2) Not complied with the background check requirements as outlined in rule 901:14-2-05 of the Administrative Code;
(3) Plead guilty to or was convicted of a felony relating to a controlled substance within the last ten years; and
(4) Negligently violated section 928.04 of the Revised Code or this chapter three or more times in any five-year period.
(B) If the director determines that a licensed processor has negligently violated a provision in Chapter 928. of the Revised Code or this chapter, the director shall issue a corrective action plan to the licensed processor. The director shall include in the corrective action plan both of the following:
(1) A reasonable date by which the licensed processor shall correct the violation; and
(2) A requirement that the licensed processor shall report to the director regarding the licensed processor's compliance with the requirements of this chapter, rules adopted under it, and the corrective action plan for two calendar years immediately following the date of the violation.
(C) The director may suspend or revoke a hemp processing license if the licensee has failed to comply with Chapter 928. of the Revised Code or this chapter.
(D) If the director has or proposed to have denied, suspended, or revoked a hemp processing license, the licensed processor or applicant shall be afforded a hearing in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.