Rule 901:3-6-03 | Equipment and Facilities.
(A) Except as specified in paragraphs (A)(1), (A)(2), and (A)(3) of this rule, foods requiring refrigeration or freezing shall be held in mechanical refrigeration or freezer units at temperatures specified in rule 901:3-6-02 of the Administrative Code.
(1) At a farm product auction fresh dressed poultry may be held for auction by submersion in crushed ice.
(2) At a farm product auction frozen non-amenable meats may be held frozen by the use of adequate amounts of dry ice.
(3) At a farm product auction eggs may be held for auction in a cooler with adequate amounts of bagged ice or gel packs.
(B) Toilet facilities shall:
(1) Be readily accessible to farm market and farm product auction personnel.
(2) Be readily accessible to farmers' market personnel when the farmers' market is open more than four consecutive hours.
(C) All equipment and facilities used in a farm market, farmers' market, and a farm product auction shall be maintained and clean.