Rule 901:9-1-20 | Required waterpark signage.
(A) International pictorial signage should be used whenever possible.
(B) The following signs are required:
(1) "Exit only" signs will be placed at all wave pool ladders.
(2) Depth of water in landing pools will be noted at the entrance to slides and around pool itself.
(3) In four-inch lettering (minimum), depth should be noted on both the sides and the top of all pool edges at twenty-five foot intervals.
(4) "No diving" signs shall be displayed around the aquatic device.
(5) "Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water," shall be displayed at the entrance to the pool.
(6) "No running" signs shall be displayed throughout the waterpark.
(7) Signs indicating "no glass bottles or containers" shall be displayed at the entrance to the park.
(8) Healthy swimming signage indicating the following shall be posted at the entrance to the park and in public restrooms:
(a) Please don't swallow the pool water;
(b) Please change diapers in the bathroom, not pool side;
(c) Please take children on frequent bathroom breaks;
(d) Please don't swim when you have diarrhea;
(e) Please wash hands with soap and water after bathroom breaks/diaper changing; and
(f) Please wash thoroughly before swimming.
(C) Signs indicating various height restrictions shall be displayed prior to the entrance to the park.
Last updated December 9, 2021 at 8:40 AM