Section 4736.12 | Fees.
(A) The director of health shall charge the following fees:
(1) To apply as an environmental health specialist in training, fifty dollars;
(2) For an environmental health specialist in training to apply for registration as an environmental health specialist, fifty dollars.
(3) For persons other than environmental health specialists in training to apply for registration as environmental health specialists, one hundred dollars.
(4) The renewal fee for a registered environmental health specialist is seventy-five dollars.
(5) The renewal fee for a registered environmental health specialist in training is thirty-five dollars.
(6) For late application for renewal, an additional seventy-five dollars.
The director, with the approval of the controlling board, may establish fees in excess of the amounts provided in this section, provided that such fees do not exceed the amounts permitted by this section by more than fifty per cent.
(B) The director shall charge a fee for the examination required by section 4736.08 of the Revised Code, provided that the fee is not in excess of the actual cost to the department of health of conducting the examinations.
(C) The director may adopt rules establishing fees for all of the following:
(1) Application for the registration of a training agency approved under rules adopted by the director pursuant to section 4736.11 of the Revised Code and for the annual registration renewal of an approved training agency;
(2) Application for the review of continuing education hours submitted for the director's approval by approved training agencies or by registered environmental health specialists or environmental health specialists in training;
(3) Additional copies of pocket identification cards and wall certificates.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2011 – House Bill 153, 129th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2011 Version ]
- September 29, 2015 – House Bill 64, 131st General Assembly [ View September 29, 2015 Version ]
- September 29, 2017 – Amended by House Bill 49, 132nd General Assembly [ View September 29, 2017 Version ]
- April 12, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 442, 133rd General Assembly [ View April 12, 2021 Version ]