Section 5101.145 | Rules concerning financial requirements applicable to public children services, private child placing, and private noncustodial agencies.
(A) In adopting rules under section 5101.141 of the Revised Code regarding financial requirements applicable to public children services agencies, private child placing agencies, private noncustodial agencies, and government entities that provide Title IV-E reimbursable placement services to children, the department of job and family services shall establish both of the following:
(1) A single form for the agencies or entities to report costs reimbursable under Title IV-E and costs reimbursable under medicaid;
(2) Procedures to monitor cost reports submitted by the agencies or entities.
(B) The procedures established under division (A)(2) of this section shall be implemented not later than October 1, 2003. The procedures shall be used to do both of the following:
(1) Determine which of the costs are reimbursable under Title IV-E;
(2) Ensure that costs reimbursable under medicaid are excluded from determinations made under division (B)(1) of this section.
Available Versions of this Section
- June 26, 2003 – House Bill 95, 125th General Assembly [ View June 26, 2003 Version ]