(A) Pursuant to division (A) of section 4753.11 of the Revised Code the application fee for a speech-language pathologist or audiologist license shall be two hundred dollars to be paid at the time the application is filed with the board. The fee for the conditional license shall be ten dollars. The initial license shall be valid for the biennium in which it is issued. Applications made pursuant to divisions (D) and (E) of section 4753.08 of the Revised Code shall not pay an application fee.
(B) When an initial, restored, or previously expired license is issued less than one hundred days before December thirty-first of the renewal year, the board shall waive the renewal fee and the license shall be considered to have been issued in the next renewal cycle for purposes of the continuing education requirements of rule 4753-4-01 of the Administrative Code.
(C) Pursuant to division (B) of section 4753.11 of the Revised Code:
(1) The biennial renewal licensing fee shall be one hundred twenty dollars for a holder of a speech-language pathology or audiology license. The biennial renewal licensing fee shall be one hundred seventy dollars for individuals who hold both a speech-language pathology and an audiology license.
(2) A license shall be renewed during the period following dissemination of renewal applications by the board and December thirty-first of every other year. The prescribed fee shall be submitted to the board with the application for renewal provided by the board.
(3) The fee for an inactive license shall be twenty-five dollars for each biennial renewal.
(4) The fee for the student permit shall be fifty dollars.
(5) The fee for restoration of an inactive license shall be one hundred twenty dollars. The prescribed fee shall be submitted to the board with the restoration application.
(D) The board shall provide an electronic license or permit verification website to allow the public, a license holder or permit holder to search for and verify the current authorization status, initial issue date and expiration date of a license or permit. Additionally, the electronic license or permit verification website shall inform the public if any administrative action has been taken against the license or permit holder. Any practice after expiration of the license is a violation of section 4753.02 of the Revised Code and shall be reported to the employer of the licensee when applicable.
(E) The late fee for license renewal after December thirty-first of the renewal year until ninety days after the license has expired shall be one hundred twenty dollars.
(F) The fee to renew a license that has been expired from April first through December thirty-first following the renewal year shall be two hundred dollars.
Last updated September 27, 2022 at 4:12 PM