Rule 1301:5-7-06 | Continuing Education Course Fees and Penalties.
(A) A course provider proposing to offer continuing education credit to license renewal applicants shall remit to the division of real estate and professional licensing annual fees in accordance with the following schedule:
(1) For each application for initial approval of a continuing education course: fifty dollars;
(2) For each offering of an approved course after the initial course: ten dollars;
(3) For each continuing education course renewal: twenty dollars;
(4) For amendment of an approved course offering: ten dollars.
(B) The superintendent of the division may waive the requirements of the forty-five day notification on an original application for course approval or the fifteen day notification for additional offerings of an already approved course as set forth in paragraphs (B) and (G) of rule 1301:5-7-03 of the Administrative Code, if the superintendent determines that the offering meets the prescribed standards set forth in rule 1301:5-7-03 of the Administrative Code. The offering provider must submit the list of licensees required under paragraph (E) of rule 1301:5-7-04 of the Administrative Code, and pay penalties in accordance with the following schedule in order to request the superintendent's waiver:
(1) New continuing education course offering submitted less than forty-five days prior to the offering date, but not less than fifteen days prior to the offering: two dollars per credit hour per attendee;
(2) Additional offering of a course approved for that calendar year submitted less than fifteen days prior to the offering date: two dollars per credit hour per attendee;
(3) Change of location, time, instructor, or change of course content of a course approved for that calendar year, submitted less than three days prior to the offering date: two dollars per credit hour per attendee.