Rule 1501:1-1-02 | Notice of public meetings.
(A) A person may obtain notice of public meetings to be held by any of the scenic river advisory councils by taking one or more of the following actions:
(1) Make a request to the Ohio scenic rivers program by email using the contact link on the Ohio department of natural resources website.
(2) Contact the Ohio division of parks and watercraft by telephone during regular business hours at (614) 265-6480.
(3) Contact the appropriate scenic river regional office by telephone using the directory provided on the Ohio department of natural resources website.
(4) Refer to the scenic rivers calendar on the Ohio department of natural resources website.
(5) Request information in person at the appropriate scenic rivers regional office or the division of parks and watercraft headquarters located at 2045 Morse road in Columbus, Ohio.
(B) Notice of a public meeting made in accordance with these provisions will provide the date, time, place, and if available, the expected topics to be addressed at the meeting.
Last updated July 18, 2021 at 12:00 AM