Rule 3301-13-10 | Standard to develop a plan for any accommodation for or an excuse from statewide tests for students with disabilities in chartered nonpublic schools.
(A) For those students who have an individualized services plan (ISP) developed in accordance with 34 CFR 300.138(b), any excuse from an assessment pursuant to section 3301.0711 of the Revised Code shall be made in that student's ISP.
(B) For those students who do not have an ISP, any excuse from an assessment pursuant to division (C)(1)(c)(i)(I) of section 3301.0711 of the Revised Code shall be made in a written plan developed as follows:
(1) The written plan is developed and/or reviewed annually by the chartered nonpublic school;
(2) The written plan addresses the needs of the student with regards to being excused from statewide assessments;
(3) Parents are included in the development of the written plan and must agree to the written plan;
(4) Any excuse from participation in statewide assessments must be made in accordance with the same procedures and requirements for excusals that are done through ISPs, and considering the accommodations consistent with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
(5) Any accommodation must be made in accordance with rule 3301-13-03 of the Administrative Code and must be specified in the written plan; and
(6) The chartered nonpublic school shall implement the written plan.