Rule 3333-1-09.2 | The "Ohio College Opportunity Grant" program supplemental grant.
This rule is adopted under authority conferred upon the chancellor of higher education by section 3333.126 of the Revised Code.
(B) "Eligible student" means a student to whom all of the following apply:
(1) The student receives an Ohio college opportunity grant under section 3333.122 of the Revised Code in the same term or academic year as the supplemental grant;
(2) The student has completed at least two years of a bachelor's degree program, which means acquiring sixty or more credit hours; and
(3) The student is making progress toward completing the student's bachelor's degree program consistent with the federal "Satisfactory Academic Progress" criteria, as verified by the institution.
(C) Supplemental grant
(1) If the chancellor determines that no sufficient funds remain to be able to award supplemental grants, no further action will be taken.
(2) If the chancellor determines that sufficient funds remain to award supplemental grants, the chancellor will allocate remaining funds in such a way as to provide a supplemental grant to all eligible students that is proportional to the Ohio college opportunity grant amount awarded in the sector in which the student is enrolled for the same academic year.
Last updated May 30, 2023 at 8:31 AM