Rule 3701-18-11 | Recordkeeping requirements for training and competency evaluation programs.
(A) Each approved TCEP shall maintain program records for at least two years at the program's business address. The records shall be kept in an area that is readily accessible and able to be locked.
(1) The records required by paragraphs (B)(1) and (B)(2) of this rule shall be kept in a confidential manner and shall not be released, without consent, to any person other than the trainee or staff member to whom the records relate, or to the director or the director's designee.
(2) When a program coordinator leaves the program, he or she shall transfer all records to the new program coordinator or leave the records within the program offices.
(B) Each approved program shall maintain at least the following records:
(1) As applicable, a final summary report for each trainee. The report shall include enrollment information, attendance records for classroom instruction and clinical experience, skills testing checklists, clinical evaluation, and certificate of completion, if applicable;
(2) As applicable, the agreement and resume for each program coordinator and primary instructor and documentation of the qualifications of guest lecturers. In addition, the TCEP shall maintain documentation that each such individual meets the requirements of paragraph (B)(3) of rule 3701-18-09 of the Administrative Code; and
(3) Administrative records including, but not limited to, complaints and the evaluations of the program by trainees.