Rule 3701-21-02.1 | License fees and categories.
(A) The licensor shall establish fees for:
(1) Food service operations in which the interior premises is under twenty-five thousand square feet for each risk level specified in rule 3701-21-02.3 of the Administrative Code;
(2) Food service operations in which the interior premises is twenty-five thousand square feet or more for each risk level specified in rule 3701-21-02.3 of the Administrative Code;
(3) Temporary food service operations as a per event fee or as a per day fee;
(4) Each mobile food service operation; and
(5) Each vending machine location. Additionally, as specified in section 3717.07 of the Revised Code, the license fee for vending machine locations shall not be increased by more than the percentage of increase in the consumer price index for all urban consumers (United States city average, all items), prepared by the United States department of labor, bureau of labor statistics, for the immediately preceding calendar year.
(B) The licensor may establish a different fee for food service operations it classifies as:
(1) Noncommercial food service operations in all risk level categories, which shall be fifty per cent of the fee established in paragraphs (A)(1) and (A)(2) of this rule, as applicable; and
(2) Noncommercial temporary food service operations, which shall be fifty per cent of the fee established in paragraph (A)(3) of this rule.
(C) The licensor may establish fees for:
(1) Review of facility layout and equipment specifications for food service operations, other than mobile and temporary food service operations, or similar reviews conducted for vending machine locations;
(2) Any necessary collection and bacteriological examination of samples from food service operations, or similar services specified in rules adopted under section 3717.05 of the Revised Code;
(3) Attendance at a course of study offered by the licensor in food protection if the course is approved under section 3717.09 of the Revised Code.