Rule 3701-53-02 | Expression of results.
(A) Tests to determine the concentration of alcohol, drugs of abuse, a controlled substance or metabolite of a controlled substance may be applied to blood, breath, urine, or other bodily substances including oral fluid.
(B) Results are to be expressed as equivalent to:
(1) Grams by weight of alcohol per one hundred milliliters of whole blood, blood serum or plasma (grams per cent by weight);
(2) Grams by weight of alcohol per two hundred ten liters of breath;
(3) Grams by weight of alcohol per one hundred milliliters of urine (grams per cent by weight).
(4) Nanograms by weight of a drug of abuse, controlled substance or a metabolite of a controlled substance per milliliter of blood, urine, oral fluid or other bodily substance.
(5) Presence of a drug of abuse, controlled substance or other impairing substance in oral fluid with the cut off level expressed in nanograms per milliliter.
Last updated January 23, 2023 at 8:50 AM