Rule 3701:1-58-09 | Notifications.
(A) A licensee shall provide the director a copy of the board certification and the written attestation(s), signed by a preceptor, the United States nuclear regulatory commission or agreement state license, the permit issued by a United States nuclear regulatory commission master material licensee, the permit issued by a United States nuclear regulatory commission or agreement state licensee of broad scope, or the permit issued by a United States nuclear regulatory commission master material license broad scope permittee for each individual no later than thirty days after the date that the licensee permits the individual to work as an authorized user, an authorized nuclear pharmacist, ophthalmic physicist, or an authorized medical physicist, under paragraph (B) of rule 3701:1-58-08 of the Administrative Code. For individuals permitted to work under paragraph (B)(4) of rule 3701:1-58-08 of the Administrative Code, within the same thirty day time frame, the licensee shall also provide, as appropriate, verification of completion of;
(3) Any additional training required in paragraph (C) of rule 3701:1-58-19 of the Administrative Code for an authorized medical physicist.
(B) A licensee shall notify the director by letter no later than thirty days after:
(1) An authorized user, an authorized nuclear pharmacist, a radiation safety officer, an associate radiation safety officer, ophthalmic physicist, or an authorized medical physicist permanently discontinues performance of duties under the license or has a name change;
(2) The licensee permits an authorized user or an individual qualified to be a radiation safety officer under rules 3701:1-58-18 and 3701:1-58-22 of the Administrative Code, to function as a temporary radiation safety officer and to perform the functions of a radiation safety officer in accordance with paragraph (C) of rule 3701:1-58-12 of the Administrative Code.
(3) The licensee's mailing address changes;
(4) The licensee's name changes, but the name change does not constitute a transfer of control of the license as described in paragraph (A) of rule 3701:1-40-16 of the Administrative Code;
(5) The licensee has added to or changed the areas of use identified in the application or on the license where radioactive material is used in accordance with either rule 3701:1-58-32 or 3701:1-58-34 of the Administrative Code; or
(6) The licensee obtains a sealed source for use in manual brachytherapy from a different manufacturer or with a different model number than authorized by its license for which it did not require a license amendment as provided in paragraph (I) of rule 3701:1-58-08 of the Administrative Code. The notification must include the manufacturer and model number of the sealed source, the isotope, and the quantity per sealed source.
(C) The licensee shall provide the documents required in this rule to the director either electronically or at the appropriate address identified in rule 3701:1-40-04 of the Administrative Code.
Last updated November 18, 2022 at 8:29 AM