Rule 3706-4-03 | Application Requirements.
(A) Not later than February 1, 2020, the owner or operator of a qualifying nuclear resource or qualifying renewable resource may apply to the Ohio air quality development authority to receive payments for nuclear resource credits or renewable energy credits, as applicable, under section 3706.55 of the Revised Code.
(B) An application submitted under division (A) of this section for a qualifying nuclear resource shall include all of the following information pertaining to the resource:
(1) Financial information.
(2) Certified cost and revenue projections through December 31, 2026.
(3) Operation and maintenance expenses.
(4) Fuel expenses, including spent-fuel expenses.
(5) Nonfuel capital expenses.
(6) Fully allocated overhead costs.
(7) The cost of operational risks and market risks that would be avoided by ceasing operation of the resource.
(8) Any other information, financial or otherwise, that demonstrates that the resource is projected not to continue being operational.
(C) As used in this chapter:
(1) "Operational risks" include the risk that operating costs will be higher than anticipated because of new regulatory mandates or equipment failures and the risk that per-megawatt-hour costs will be higher than anticipated because of a lower than expected capacity factor.
(2) "Market risks" include the risk of a forced outage and the associated costs arising from contractual obligations, and the risk that output from the resource may not be able to be sold at projected levels.
(D) The Ohio air quality development authority shall create and publish forms, instructions, and schedules as necessary for the submission of application materials, consistent with the requirements of this chapter and sections 3706.40 to 3706.65 of the Revised Code.