Rule 3796:8-2-05 | Assignment of a product identifier.
(A) Before any medical marijuana product may be sold to a dispensary, the form for each dose and packaged quantity of that product must be registered with the department pursuant to Chapter 3796:5-8 of the Administrative Code and assigned a product identifier pursuant to this rule.
(B) Each cultivator with a processor designation and processor that intends to sell medical marijuana to a dispensary shall provide the following information to the state board of pharmacy for each form and dose of each medical marijuana product:
(1) Name of the medical marijuana entity;
(2) Medical marijuana entity license issued by the department;
(3) Name of product;
(4) Product description, including but not limited to:
(a) The form and intended method or methods of administration; and
(b) An image of the product;
(5) Product dose;
(6) Days supply of the product for each product package that will be available;
(7) Product ingredients;
(8) Proof that the product has been registered with the department pursuant to Chapter 3796:5-8 of the Administrative Code;
(9) Remit required fee; and
(10) Any additional items deemed necessary by the state board of pharmacy.
(C) After reviewing the information submitted in accordance with paragraph (B) of this rule, the state board of pharmacy shall determine whether the product complies with section 3796.06 of the Revised Code and this division. Issuance of a product identifier shall serve as evidence that the registered product complies with section 3796.06 of the Revised Code and this division.
Last updated September 6, 2022 at 8:37 AM