Section 3796.06 | Forms of medical marijuana.
(A) Only the following forms of medical marijuana may be dispensed under this chapter:
(3) Plant material;
(6) Any other form approved by the state board of pharmacy under section 3796.061 of the Revised Code.
(B) With respect to the methods of using medical marijuana, all of the following apply:
(1) The smoking or combustion of medical marijuana is prohibited.
(2) The vaporization of medical marijuana is permitted ;
(3) The state board of pharmacy may approve additional methods of using medical marijuana, other than smoking or combustion, under section 3796.061 of the Revised Code.
(C) Any form or method that is considered attractive to children, as specified in rules adopted by the board, is prohibited.
(D) With respect to tetrahydrocannabinol content, all of the following apply:
(1) Plant material shall have a tetrahydrocannabinol content of not more than thirty-five per cent.
(2) Extracts shall have a tetrahydrocannabinol content of not more than seventy per cent.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 8, 2016 – House Bill 523, 131st General Assembly [ View September 8, 2016 Version ]