Rule 4123-17-75 | Destination: excellence program.
(A) The following bonus and rebate incentives are offered:
(1) The lapse-free rebate established in rule 4123-17-14.4 of the Administrative Code;
(2) The transitional work bonus established in rule 4123-17-55 of the Administrative Code;
(3) The safety council rebate established in rule 4123-17-56.2 of the Administrative Code; and
(4) The drug-free safety program bonus established in rule 4123-17-58 of the Administrative Code.
(B) The bonus and rebate incentive levels are as set forth in the appendix to this rule. The administrator may review the bonus and rebate incentive levels on an annual basis and make recommendation to the board of directors regarding the appropriate levels for each policy year.
(C) Application of bonus and rebate incentives.
(1) Bonus and rebate incentive earned through participation cannot reduce an employers premium due below the amount of the minimum administrative charge for the applicable policy year period as set forth in rule 4123-17-26 of the Administrative Code.
(2) bonus and rebate incentive earned through participation excellence shall not be issued to employers paying only the minimum administrative charge in the applicable policy year as set forth in rule 4123-17-26 of the Administrative Code.
(3) Rate adjustments made to an employer's account subsequent to the issuance of bonus or rebate incentives throught an employer's participation may result in recalculation of such incentives.
(4) To qualify for any incentive under this rule, an employer must:
(a) Have coverage that is in an active policy status at the time of calculation; and
(b) Report actual payroll for the preceding policy year, and pay any premium due upon reconciliation of estimated premium and actual premium for that policy year, no later than the date set forth in rule 4123-17-14 of the Administrative Code. An employer will be deemed to have met this requirement if the bureau receives the payroll report and the employer pays premium associated with such report before the expiration of any grace period established by the administrator pursuant to paragraph (B) of rule 4123-17-16 of the Administrative Code.
(D) An employer may voluntarily withdraw from a bonus or rebate incentive program by providing notice to the employer services division of the bureau of workers' compensation. Any bonus or rebate incentive earned during the policy year in which an employer withdraws from a bonus or rebate incentive program must be repaid to the bureau.
Last updated July 27, 2023 at 8:47 AM