Rule 4501:5-3-03 | Daily business transaction reporting.
(A) Upon the effective date of this rule, in accordance with division (E)(1)(b) of section 4737.04 of the Revised Code, the dealer or dealer's designee shall prepare a daily transaction report detailing all of the non-exempt business transactions conducted by the registered place of business. This report shall be submitted electronically to the Ohio department of public safety via the "Scrap Metal and Bulk Merchandise Container Dealer" (SMBC) website at https://services.dps.ohio.gov/ScrapDealer/Pages/Public/Login.aspx.
(B) Dealers shall submit daily transaction reports by:
(1) Accessing the SMBC website and manually entering the transactions; or
(2) Accessing the SMBC website and uploading prepared transaction reports either manually or utilizing independently developed or purchased software applications capable of transmitting the transactions in accordance with this rule.
(C) All photographs required for a transaction record in accordance with sections 4737.04, 4737.041, and 4737.012 of the Revised Code, shall be submitted to the SMBC website as part of the record and shall:
(1) Include a valid date and time stamp reflecting the date and time on which the photograph was taken. The stamp shall reflect this information in a mm/dd/yyyy and 00:00 standard time format;
(2) Be legible and clearly display the face of the person being photographed;
(3) Be in color;
(4) Be no larger than one megabyte;
(5) Be transmitted as a "JPEG" file.