Rule 4723-25-15 | Grantee reporting requirements.
[Comment: Information regarding the availability and effective date of the materials incorporated by reference in this rule can be found in paragraph (G) of rule 4723-1-03 of the Administrative Code.]
(A) The administrator of a grantee nurse education program shall submit the following reports to the board according to the schedule determined by the board that identify how the grant funds were used to increase the enrollment capacity of the program:
(1) "NEGP Annual Report Year 1," for the first year of the grant funding cycle;
(2) "NEGP Annual Report Year 2" for the second year of the grant funding cycle; and
(3) "NEGP Quarterly Progress Report" form.
(B) At any time during the grant funding cycle the board may require that the grantee provide additional information or undergo an independent audit of the grant funds and how funds are being administered by the nurse education program or its partner health care facility, community health agency, or other education program.
(1) Any independent audits requested by the board shall be paid for by the grantee nurse education program.
(2) Grant funds shall not be used to pay the expenses of an independent audit requested by the board in accordance with this paragraph.
(C) All grant funds shall be administered and accounted for using generally accepted accounting principles.