Rule 4729-2-01 | Board meetings.
(A) In the absence of contrary action by the board, the most current version of Robert's Rules of Order, newly revised, shall apply unless in conflict with Chapter 2925., 3715., 3719., 3796., 4729., or 4752. of the Revised Code or agency 3796 or 4729 of the Administrative Code.
(C) The board will elect a president and vice-president, for the coming fiscal year, prior to the last board meeting of the present fiscal year, as follows:
(1) Separate elections will be held for president and vice-president, with the election of president occurring first;
(2) Each board member will cast a ballot for the president of his or her choice and the person receiving the greatest number of votes will be elected president;
(3) Each board member will cast a ballot for the vice-president of his or her choice. The person receiving the greatest number of votes will be elected vice-president;
(4) In the event of a tie vote for either office, a run-off election of the tied nominees will be conducted;
(5) No board member may serve successive years in the office of president during a four-year appointment;
(6) The out-going president shall administer the oath of office to the new officers at the final official meeting of the board for the current fiscal year and the new officers shall take office on July first of the new fiscal year.
Last updated April 27, 2021 at 2:57 PM