Rule 4729:8-4-01 | Procedures for obtaining drug database information and access by peer review committees.
(A) Persons that are permitted pursuant to section 4729.80 of the Revised Code to obtain information from the drug database shall comply with all application procedures, requirements and acceptable use policies adopted by the board.
(B) An individual seeking the individual's own database information shall comply with the following:
(1) Complete a notarized request form giving such information as required by the board of pharmacy;
(2) Submit the completed form in person or by mail;
(3) Receive the information in person at the board of pharmacy office during normal business hours and show proof of identity with a current government issued form of identification that contains a picture such as a current state issued identification card, a current state issued driver's license, or a valid passport; and
(4) The person may be required to pay the cost of printing the document as determined by the board of pharmacy's current per page rate.
(C) Pursuant to section 4729.80 of the Revised Code, the board shall provide the following information to a designated representative of a peer review committee relating to a prescriber who is subject to the committee's evaluation, supervision, or discipline:
(1) A summary of the prescriber's prescribing record, if such a record is created by the board;
(2) Information from the database, in a format determined by the board, relating to a current or previous patient of the prescriber who is subject to the committees evaluation, supervision, or discipline.