Section 4729.78 | Drug database information reporting.
(A) If the state board of pharmacy establishes and maintains a drug database pursuant to section 4729.75 of the Revised Code, each manufacturer of dangerous drugs, outsourcing facility, repackager of dangerous drugs, or wholesale distributor of dangerous drugs that delivers drugs to prescribers or terminal distributors of dangerous drugs shall submit to the board the following purchase information:
(1) Purchaser identification;
(2) Identification of the drug sold;
(3) Quantity of the drug sold;
(4) Date of sale;
(5) The license number issued by the board.
(B)(1) The information shall be transmitted as specified by the board in rules adopted under section 4729.84 of the Revised Code.
(2) The information shall be submitted electronically in the format specified by the board, except that the board may grant a waiver allowing submission of the information in another format.
(3) The information shall be submitted in accordance with any time limits specified by the board, except that the board may grant an extension if either of the following occurs:
(a) The manufacturer, outsourcing facility, repackager, or wholesale distributor suffers a mechanical or electronic failure, or cannot meet the deadline for other reasons beyond the person's control.
(b) The board is unable to receive electronic submissions.