Rule 4765-24-06 | Notification to executive director.
[Comment: For dates and availability of material incorporated by reference in this rule see rule 4765-25-02 of the Administrative Code.]
(A) Each chartered program shall provide written notice to the executive director no later than ten days after a change in any of the following:
(1) Mailing address;
(2) Program director or contact information;
(3) Authorizing official or contact information;
(4) Test proctors;
(5) Email address;
(6) Instructor trainers;
(7) Lead instructor;
(8) Textbook publisher or version for each course.
(B) Prior to implementation, each chartered program shall submit a written request to, and receive approval from, the executive director of proposed changes in any of the following:
(1) Fixed geographic location where the chartered program is operating and training is conducted, including the office where records are maintained;
(2) Live fire training facilities;
(3) Offsite locations;
(4) Affiliation agreements;
(5) "Written Testing Agreement," when it involves a change in location, facilities, program director, or authorizing official;
(6) Program-specific course objectives or check-off sheets;
(7) Program name;
(8) Volunteer firefighter course curriculum.