Rule 4901:2-21-06 | Annual update of a certificate of public convenience and necessity.
(A) This rule applies to:
(1) Every for-hire motor carrier operating solely in intrastate commerce; and
(2) Every for-hire motor carrier engaged in the transportation of household goods holding a certificate granted pursuant to this chapter.
(B) Every for-hire motor carrier identified in paragraph (A) of this rule shall, annually between the first day of May and the thirtieth day of June, update its information relative to its certificate by submitting a complete and accurate annual update form that is substantially the same as the application prescribed under rule 4901:2-21-03 of the Administrative Code. The annual update form may change from time-to-time without further commission entry. Staff will maintain the most recent version of the annual update form in the certificate application or a successor system and will provide a link to applicants upon request.
(C) Following submission of a completed annual update form, the staff shall approve the annual update form, provided that the applicant also meets the following requirements:
(1) Has properly filed proof of insurance with the staff, pursuant to Chapter 4901:2-13 of the Administrative Code;
(2) Has paid all applicable taxes and fees calculated in accordance with section 4921.19 of the Revised Code
(3) Is not in default on any civil forfeiture imposed pursuant to section 4923.99 of the Revised Code; and
(4) The annual update form lacks any missing or incorrect information.
(D) Upon approval of an annual update form, staff shall notify the applicant via electronic mail and publish the updated certificate and tax receipt online in the certificate application.
(E) If the staff rejects an annual update form for failure of the applicant to meet the requirements of paragraph (C) of this rule, staff shall notify the applicant via electronic mail, and the applicant may file a petition and request for hearing with the commission "Docketing Division, 180 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215-3793".