Rule 5101:2-5-29 | Agency requirements for foster home records.
(A) An agency shall create a separate record for each foster home.
(B) All documentation required by Chapters 5101:2-5 and 5101:2-7 of the Administrative Code shall be contained in the individual foster home record pursuant to paragraph (A) of this rule.
(C) An agency shall maintain in each foster home record a log of all children placed in the foster home. The log shall contain, at a minimum:
(1) The name of the foster child.
(2) The child's date of birth.
(3) The date of placement in the foster home.
(4) The date of discharge/removal from the foster home and reason.
(5) The new location of the child.
(6) If the foster home is a specialized foster home, the use of any planned or crisis respite care for children placed in the home shall be documented in the log.
(a) At a minimum, the documentation shall show the starting and ending dates of any respite care services received by the child and where the respite care was provided.
(b) If the approved respite care provider is a certified foster caregiver, the name of the child and the starting and ending dates of any respite care services provided by the foster caregiver shall also be documented in the log for the foster home providing the respite care.
(D) All closed foster home records shall be maintained by the agency for a period of five years following the date of closing of the home.
(E) An agency shall maintain any requirement of this rule in SACWIS if the system has the ability to record the required information.