Rule 5101:6-2-07 | State hearings: notice of the right to a state hearing - child support services.
(A) Notice at the time of application
(1) Public assistance recipients shall be informed, in writing, of the right to a state hearing. Notification shall be mailed or personally delivered within five business days of the date of receipt of a referral made by the public assistance agency to the child support enforcement agency (CSEA).
(2) Individuals who are not public assistance recipients who request child support services shall be informed, in writing, of the right to a state hearing. Notification shall be mailed or personally delivered at the time an application is provided to the individual.
(3) The JFS 04059 "Explanation of State Hearing Procedures" (rev. 1/2015), shall be used.
(B) Notice of acceptance or denial
(1) Within twenty days of receipt of a non-public assistance application for child support services, the CSEA shall notify the applicant of acceptance or denial of the application.
(2) The JFS 07647 "Notice of Case Status Application" (effective or revised effective date as identified in rule 5101:12-10-99 of the Administrative Code), shall be used.
(C) Notice of a modification denial
(1) When the CSEA has determined that a request for modification is not supported, the CSEA shall notify the requesting party of that determination.
(2) The notification shall include the date and reason for the termination and shall be accompanied by the JFS 04059.
(D) Notice of case closure
(1) The CSEA shall notify the recipient of child support services in writing at least sixty days prior to taking administrative action to close the child support case when services are proposed for termination pursuant to paragraph (D)(1) to (D)(7), (D)(11), or (D)(12) of rule 5101:12-10-70 of the Administrative Code.
(2) The JFS 07046, "Pending Case Closure Notice" (effective or revised effective date as identified in rule 5101:12-10-99 of the Administrative Code), shall be used to provide notification of case closure.