Rule 901-19-21 | Disciplinary action.
This is a mandatory rule.
(1) Disqualification from any exhibition;
(2) Disqualification of the exhibition livestock from any exhibition;
(3) Continuing education;
(4) Written letter of reprimand;
(5) Forfeiture or return of awards, prizes, premiums, or proceeds; or
(6) Pre-exhibition drug testing.
(B) Disqualification may include any or all shows and classes and may be for any number of years.
(C) Anyone who violates rule 901-19-07 of the Administrative Code may be given a letter of reprimand for the first offense.