Rule 901:10-2-07 | Contents of a permit to operate and NPDES applications.
(A) The application for a permit to operate and for a NPDES permit shall contain the following information:
(1) A manure management plan that is developed and implemented to comply with the best management practices set forth in rules 901:10-2-08 to 901:10-2-11, 901:10-2-13 to 901:10-2-16 and 901:10-2-18 of the Administrative Code, and
(2) Plans or schedules for inspections required in rule 901:10-2-08 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Additional requirements for an application for a permit to operate include submittal of:
(1) An insect and rodent control plan that conforms to best management practices and is in accordance with rule 901:10-2-19 of the Administrative Code.
(2) A plan for odor minimization in accordance with rule 901:10-2-12 of the Administrative Code.
(3) An emergency response plan in accordance with rule 901:10-2-17 of the Administrative Code.
(C) Additional requirements for an application for a NPDES permit for a large concentrated animal feeding operation shall contain the information required in Chapter 901:10-3 of the Administrative Code.
(D) If a biosecurity plan is submitted, it shall be included with the permit to operate application.
(E) The owner or operator shall maintain a copy of the current permit to operate and NPDES permit issued by the department at the concentrated animal feeding facility's site office.
(F) Additional requirements for an application for a NPDES permit for a medium or small concentrated animal feeding operation may also include best management practices specified by the director.