Rule 901:14-2-10 | Sources.
(A) All hemp processors extracting cannabinoids from hemp plant material shall obtain these materials from:
(1) A licensed hemp cultivator in the state of Ohio;
(2) A licensed cultivator in another state or jurisdiction's hemp program which has been approved by the United States department of agriculture under 7 U.S.C. 1639; or
(3) An entity residing in a foreign jurisdiction where the hemp material has been tested in accordance with rule 901:14-1-10 of the Administrative Code.
(B) All hemp processors using extracted cannabinoids in their hemp products shall obtain the extracted material from:
(1) A licensed hemp processor in the state of Ohio; or
(2) An entity residing in a jurisdiction where the extracted cannabinoids have been extracted and tested in accordance with rule 901:14-2-12 to rule 901:14-2-15 of the Administrative Code.
(C) During the extraction process, all extracted cannabinoids must be brought down to a delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol within the acceptable hemp THC level before final formulation or manufacturing of the final product. At no point shall an extracted oil which exceeds the acceptable hemp THC level be added to another hemp product.
(D) Hemp processors shall maintain records indicating compliance with paragraphs (A), (B), and (C) of this rule in accordance with rule 901:14-2-18 of the Administrative Code.