Rule 901:14-2-15 | Laboratory reporting.
(A) A licensed processor shall ensure that the testing laboratory selected create a unique certificate of analysis for each batch or lot tested on its behalf, which shall include, at minimum:
(1) The name and address of the testing laboratory where the analysis was performed;
(2) The ISO certification number of the testing laboratory;
(3) The name of the processor from whom the sample was received;
(4) The address of the processing facility where the sample was processed;
(5) The name of the product tested;
(6) A unique batch or lot number that will match the hemp product, in order to facilitate any warnings or recalls the department deems appropriate;
(7) The date or dates on which each test was performed;
(8) The date or dates the sample was collected;
(9) The cannabinoid profile of the sample, including the percentage content by weight for, at minimum:
(a) Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC);
(b) Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA);
(c) Cannabidiol (CBD);
(d) Cannabidiolic acid (CBDA); and
(e) All other cannabinoids listed on the product label.
(10) Results of analysis for microbial contamination, as applicable;
(11) Quantitative results of analysis for heavy metal contamination, as applicable;
(12) Quantitative results of analysis for mycotoxins, as applicable;
(13) Quantitative results of analysis for residual solvents, as applicable; and
(14) The signature of the laboratory manager or scientific director certifying the analysis.
(B) The certificate of analysis may contain the following:
(1) Results of quantitative analysis of additional cannabinoids for which the laboratory is able to obtain a standard for comparison; and
(2) Results of quantitative analysis of terpenes for which the laboratory is able to obtain a standard for comparison.