Rule 901:3-4-03 | License fees and categories.
(A) The license fees established by a licensor pursuant to section 3717.25 of the Revised Code for retail food establishments as described in section 3717.01 of the Revised Code shall be specified for the following categories:
(1) Retail food establishments in which the interior premises is under twenty-five thousand square feet for each risk level specified in rule 901:3-4-05 of the Administrative Code;
(2) Retail food establishments in which the interior premises is twenty-five thousand square feet or more for each risk level specified in rule 901:3-4-05 of the Administrative Code;
(3) Temporary retail food establishments as a per event fee or as a per day fee;
(4) Mobile retail food establishments; and
(5) Micro markets, defined in rule 3717-1-01 of the Administrative Code, which shall be charged a license fee of ninety dollars upon implementation of this rule. Effective January 1, 2015, the license fee for micro markets shall be determined according to paragraph (A)(1) of this rule.
(B) The licensor may establish a different fee for retail food establishments it classifies as:
(1) Noncommercial retail food establishments in all risk level categories, which shall be fifty per cent of the fee established in paragraphs (A)(1) and (A)(2) of this rule, as applicable; and
(2) Noncommercial temporary retail food establishments, which shall be fifty per cent of the fee established in paragraph (A)(3) of this rule.
(C) The licensor may establish fees for:
(1) Review of facility layout and equipment specifications for retail food establishments, other than mobile and temporary retail food establishments;
(2) Any necessary collection and bacteriological examination of food or water samples, or similar services specified in rules adopted under section 3717.05 of the Revised Code; and
(3) Attendance at a course of study offered by the licensor in food protection if the course is approved under section 3717.09 of the Revised Code.