Section 121.49 | Qualifications.
(A) Subject to division (B) of this section, only an individual who meets one or more of the following qualifications is eligible to be appointed inspector general:
(1) At least five years experience as a law enforcement officer in this or any other state;
(2) Admission to the bar of this or any other state;
(3) Certification as a certified public accountant in this or any other state;
(4) At least five years service as the comptroller or similar officer of a public or private entity in this or any other state.
(B) No individual who has been convicted, in this or any other state, of a felony or of any crime involving fraud, dishonesty, or moral turpitude shall be appointed inspector general.
Available Versions of this Section
- October 31, 1990 – House Bill 588 - 118th General Assembly [ View October 31, 1990 Version ]