Section 122.083 | Shovel ready sites program - fund.
(A) The director of development shall administer a shovel ready sites program to provide grants for projects to port authorities and development entities approved by the director. Grants may be used to pay the costs of any or all of the following:
(1) Acquisition of property, including options;
(2) Preparation of sites, including brownfield clean-up activities;
(3) Construction of road, water, telecommunication, and utility infrastructure;
(4) Payment of professional fees the amount of which shall not exceed twenty per cent of the grant amount for a project.
(B) The director shall adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code that establish procedures and requirements necessary for the administration of the program, including a requirement that a recipient of a grant enter into an agreement with the director governing the use of the grant.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2013 – House Bill 59, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2013 Version ]