Section 122.089 | Grant application contents.
An eligible applicant shall provide all of the following on the annual competitive process application:
(A) Contact information for the eligible applicant;
(B) A legal description of the property for which the grant is requested;
(C) A summary of the proposed eligible project that includes all of the following:
(1) A general description of the eligible project, including individuals, organizations, or other entities that will play a critical role in the implementation of the project;
(2) An explanation of the need for the eligible project, and the predicted economic impact;
(3) An explanation of the need for a grant from the job ready site program;
(4) The commitments required pursuant to division (A)(3) of section 122.0815 of the Revised Code.
(D) A detailed summary of costs for the eligible project, including supporting documents for cost estimates;
(E) Sources of funding for the eligible project, including documentation verifying the status of those funds;
(F) Summary results of preliminary engineering studies and environmental reviews, if any have been conducted;
(G) A comprehensive marketing plan detailing how the eligible project will be marketed upon completion, if appropriate;
(H) Copies of resolutions or ordinances related to the eligible project, including resolutions or ordinances adopted by the political subdivision with jurisdiction over the geographic area in which the eligible project is located;
(I) Any other information the director of development requests on the application form.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2007 – Senate Bill 24, 127th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2007 Version ]