Section 122.14 | Roadwork development fund.
(A) There is hereby created in the state treasury the roadwork development fund. The fund shall consist of the investment earnings of the security deposit fund created by section 4509.27 of the Revised Code and revenue transferred to it by the director of budget and management from the highway operating fund created in section 5735.051 of the Revised Code. The fund shall be used by the development services agency in accordance with Section 5a of Article XII, Ohio Constitution, to make road improvements associated with retaining or attracting business for this state, including both of the following:
(1) Construction, reconstruction, maintenance, or repair of public roads that provide access to a public airport or are located within a public airport;
(2) Construction, reconstruction, maintenance, or repair of public roads that provide or improve access to tourism attractions.
(B) All investment earnings of the fund shall be credited to the fund.
Available Versions of this Section
- June 29, 2005 – House Bill 68, 126th General Assembly [ View June 29, 2005 Version ]
- July 1, 2015 – Amended by House Bill 53, 131st General Assembly [ View July 1, 2015 Version ]
- January 1, 2018 – Amended by House Bill 26, 132nd General Assembly [ View January 1, 2018 Version ]
- July 3, 2019 – Amended by House Bill 62, 133rd General Assembly [ View July 3, 2019 Version ]