Section 122.4019 | Application submission.
(A)(1) Each fiscal year, the development services agency shall accept applications for program grants.
(2) To apply for a program grant, a broadband provider shall submit an application to the agency on a form prescribed by the agency and shall provide the information required under section 122.4020 of the Revised Code. The form shall include a statement informing the applicant that failure to comply with the program or to meet the required tier two broadband service proposed in the application may require the refund of all or a portion of the program grant awarded for the project.
(3) Applications may be submitted in person or by certified mail or electronic mail, or uploaded to a designated agency web site for applications.
(B) Applications shall be accepted during a submission period specified by the broadband expansion program authority. Each submission period shall be at least sixty but not more than ninety days. Each fiscal year there shall be not more than two submission periods.
(C) The agency shall publish information from submitted applications on the agency's web site as follows:
(1) Not later than five days after the close of the submission period in which the application is made, the agency shall publish, for each completed application, the list of residential addresses included with the completed applications under division (A)(1)(a) of section 122.4020 of the Revised Code.
(2) Not later than thirty-five days after the close of the submission period in which the application is made, the agency shall publish all information from each completed application that it determines is not confidential under section 122.4023 of the Revised Code.
(D) If an application is incomplete, the agency shall notify the broadband provider that submitted the application. The notification shall list what information is incomplete and shall describe the procedure for refiling a completed application.
(E) The agency shall review an application determined incomplete under division (D) of this section as provided in sections 122.4019 to 122.4036 of the Revised Code if the application is completed and refiled:
(1) Before the end of the submission period described under division (B) of this section; or
(2) Not later than fourteen days after the end of the submission period described under division (B) of this section, if the agency, for good cause shown, has granted the broadband provider an extension period of not more than fourteen days in which to file the completed application.
(F) The agency shall deny an incomplete application if the broadband provider fails to complete and refile it within the applicable submission period or extension period. Applications that are denied shall not be published on the agency's web site.
Last updated June 9, 2021 at 12:24 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- May 17, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 2 - 134th General Assembly [ View May 17, 2021 Version ]