Section 122.4071 | Report contents and public availability.
(A) The reports required under section 122.4070 of the Revised Code and except as provided in section 122.4075 of the Revised Code, all information and documents in them shall be in a format specified by the development services agency and shall be publicly available on the agency's web site.
(B) In each report, the broadband provider shall include an account of how program grant funds have been used and the project's progress toward fulfilling the objectives for which the program grant was awarded. The reports, at a minimum, shall include the following:
(1) The number of residences that have access to tier two broadband services as a result of the eligible project;
(2) The number of commercial and nonresidential entities that are not funded directly by the grant program but have access to tier two broadband service as a result of the eligible project;
(3) The upstream and downstream speed of the broadband service provided;
(4) The average price of broadband service;
(5) The number of broadband service subscriptions attributable to the program grant.
Last updated June 9, 2021 at 12:38 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- May 17, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 2 - 134th General Assembly [ View May 17, 2021 Version ]