Section 122.4076 | Annual program report by Authority.
(A) The broadband expansion program authority shall complete an annual report for the Ohio residential broadband expansion grant program. The report shall evaluate the success of the program grants awarded under section 122.4043 of the Revised Code in making tier two broadband services available to unserved and tier one areas. The report shall include the following information:
(1) The number of applications received;
(2) The number of applications that received program grants;
(3) The amount of broadband infrastructure constructed for eligible projects;
(4) The number of residences receiving, for that year, tier two broadband service for the first time under the program;
(5) Findings and recommendations that have been agreed to by a majority of the authority members.
(B) The report shall be published on the development services agency's web site and shall be included as part of the agency's annual report filed under section 121.18 of the Revised Code. The authority shall present the report annually to the governor and the general assembly not later than the first of December of each calendar year.
Last updated June 9, 2021 at 12:53 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- May 17, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 2 - 134th General Assembly [ View May 17, 2021 Version ]