Section 123.211 | Agency administration of capital facilities projects.
(A) Notwithstanding any contrary provision of section 123.21 of the Revised Code, the executive director of the Ohio facilities construction commission may authorize any of the following agencies to administer any capital facilities project, the estimated cost of which, including design fees, construction, equipment, and contingency amounts, is less than three million dollars:
(1) The department of mental health and addiction services;
(2) The department of developmental disabilities;
(3) The department of agriculture;
(4) The department of job and family services;
(5) The department of rehabilitation and correction;
(6) The department of youth services;
(7) The department of public safety;
(8) The department of transportation;
(9) The department of veterans services;
(10) The bureau of workers' compensation;
(11) The department of administrative services;
(12) The state school for the deaf;
(13) The state school for the blind.
(B) A state agency that wishes to administer a project under division (A) of this section shall submit a request for authorization through the Ohio administrative knowledge system capital improvements application. Upon the release of funds for the projects by the controlling board or the director of budget and management, the agency may administer the capital project or projects for which agency administration has been authorized without the supervision, control, or approval of the executive director of the Ohio facilities construction commission.
(C) A state agency authorized by the executive director of the Ohio facilities construction commission to administer capital facilities projects pursuant to this section shall comply with the applicable procedures and guidelines established in Chapter 153. of the Revised Code and shall track all project information in the Ohio administrative knowledge system capital improvements application pursuant to Ohio facilities construction commission guidelines.
Last updated July 6, 2022 at 9:16 AM