Section 1309.623 | Right to redeem collateral - UCC 9-623.
(A) A debtor, any secondary obligor, or any other secured party or lienholder may redeem collateral.
(B) To redeem collateral, a person shall tender:
(1) Fulfillment of all obligations secured by the collateral; and
(2) The reasonable expenses and attorney's fees described in division (A)(1) of section 1309.615 of the Revised Code.
(C) A redemption may occur at any time before a secured party:
(1) Has collected collateral under section 1309.607 of the Revised Code;
(2) Has disposed of collateral or entered into a contract for its disposition under section 1309.610 of the Revised Code; or
(3) Has accepted collateral in full or partial satisfaction of the obligation it secures under section 1309.622 of the Revised Code.
Available Versions of this Section
- July 1, 2001 – Senate Bill 74, 124th General Assembly [ View July 1, 2001 Version ]