Section 1315.081 | Written report of specified events.
(A) Within fifteen business days after the occurrence of any of the events listed below, a licensee shall file a written report with the superintendent describing the event and its expected impact on the licensee's activities in the state:
(2) The licensee's filing for bankruptcy or reorganization;
(3) The institution of revocation or suspension proceedings against the licensee by any state or governmental authority with regard to the licensee's money transmission activities;
(4) Any felony indictment of the licensee, or any of its controlling persons, directors, officers, or employees, related to money transmission activities;
(5) Any felony conviction of the licensee, or any of its controlling persons, directors, officers, or employees, related to money transmission activities;
(6) Any proposed change of control of the licensee;
(7) The licensee's decision to voluntarily surrender or not to renew a money transmitter license it holds in another jurisdiction.
(B)(1) No person shall make a false statement, misrepresentation, or false certification to the division of financial institutions or in a record filed or required to be maintained under sections 1315.01 to 1315.18 of the Revised Code or make a false entry or omit a material entry in a record filed or required to be maintained under sections 1315.01 to 1315.18 of the Revised Code or made available to the division.
(2) No licensee shall fail to comply with this section.
Available Versions of this Section
- April 6, 2007 – House Bill 454 - 126th General Assembly [ View April 6, 2007 Version ]