Section 150.051 | Annual report regarding minority business enterprises.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) "Minority business enterprise" has the meaning defined in section 122.71 of the Revised Code.
(2) "Women's business enterprise" means a business, or a partnership, corporation, limited liability company, or joint venture of any kind, that is owned and controlled by women who are United States citizens and residents of this state.
(B) The Ohio venture capital authority shall submit annually to the governor and to the general assembly (under section 101.68 of the Revised Code) a report containing the following information:
(1) The name of each program administrator that is a minority business enterprise or a women's business enterprise with which the authority contracts;
(2) The amount of assets managed by program administrators that are minority business enterprises or women's business enterprises, expressed as a percentage of assets managed by program administrators with which the authority has contracted.
(3) Efforts by the authority to increase utilization of program administrators that are minority business enterprises or women's business enterprises.
Available Versions of this Section
- October 16, 2009 – House Bill 1 - 128th General Assembly [ View October 16, 2009 Version ]