Section 150.10 | Annual report - testimony at committee hearings.
(A) On the first day of January of the second year after the date of entering into an agreement under section 150.05 of the Revised Code and on the first day of August of each ensuing year, the authority shall file with the clerk of the house of representatives, the clerk of the senate, and the chairpersons of the house and senate standing committees predominantly concerned with economic development a written report on the Ohio venture capital program. The report shall include all the following:
(2) The authority's assessment of the program's achievement of its purpose stated in section 150.01 of the Revised Code;
(3) The value of tax credit certificates issued by the authority under section 150.07 of the Revised Code in each fiscal year ending on or before the preceding thirtieth day of June;
(5) The financial status of the Ohio venture capital fund;
(6) The names of venture capital funds in which money from the program fund has been invested and the locations of their principal offices, and the names of the enterprises in which each of those venture capital funds has invested such money and the locations of those enterprises' principal offices;
(7) Any recommendations for modifying the program to better achieve the purpose stated in section 150.01 of the Revised Code.
(B) During each year that a report is issued under division (A) of this section, the chairperson of the authority, or another member of the authority designated by the chairperson as the authority's representative, shall be required to appear in person before the standing committees of the house and senate predominantly concerned with economic development to give testimony concerning the status of the Ohio venture capital program.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 16, 2014 – House Bill 486, 130th General Assembly [ View September 16, 2014 Version ]