Skip to main content
Back To Top Top Back To Top
The Legislative Service Commission staff updates the Revised Code on an ongoing basis, as it completes its act review of enacted legislation. Updates may be slower during some times of the year, depending on the volume of enacted legislation.

Section 1514.072 | Civil action to compel compliance with order.


Whenever a person fails to comply with an order issued by the chief of the division of mineral resources management, the chief, in addition to any other remedy under this chapter, may request the attorney general to institute a civil action to compel compliance with the order, including a permanent or temporary injunction, a restraining order, or any other appropriate order, in the court of common pleas of the county in which the noncompliance is occurring or has occurred. The court shall grant the relief requested upon a demonstration that noncompliance with an order of the chief is occurring or has occurred.

Available Versions of this Section